Brainier is a modern and agile SaaS company making learning and development easier for organizations of all sizes and industries with The Brainier LMS. The enterprise learning management system helps organizations achieve results like greater employee retention, increased engagement, better customer service, and stronger talent recruitment. Offering off-the-shelf and completely custom integrations, The Brainier LMS is easy to implement in a very short time. Brainier is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BI-WORLDWIDE, a global company focusing on employee, consumer, and channel engagement products and services.
The Customer Engagement Specialist at Brainier is a person with a drive to create, communicate, and help customers succeed. The right candidate will act as a liaison between marketing and advanced customer support to help customers better understand how they can use learning technology to advance their goals. The role will help support marketing efforts as well as tackle specific customer support projects, including, but not limited to: managing Net Promoter Score surveys, content creation, webinars, client outreach, and social media marketing.
The ability to create crisp and effective marketing materials is a must. Keeping our customer base up to date on new features, events, and policies is key to keeping them highly engaged. This candidate will also help new customers launch learning programs with roll-out packages.
This role will require the candidate to become a product expert in order to be a more effective solutions consultant. The ideal candidate understands consumer buying behavior, how to conduct market research, deploy digital marketing strategies and suggest creative strategies to engage an installed client base.
Brainier is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is passionately committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees! You’ll enjoy our positive and collaborative work culture.
- Create engaging content in the company’s voice, tone, and style language.
- Work with a small team to build and execute the monthly content calendar for both paid and organic campaigns across all channels.
- Support data analytics on marketing campaigns turning raw data (reports and customer feedback) into actionable intelligence.
- Interface with customers to develop solutions and share best practices.
- Develop and execute nuanced campaigns on social media platforms.
- Customer-facing newsletter, webinars, new feature announcements
- Conduct market research to better understand our consumers, competitors, and areas of opportunity.
- Manage customer support requests (phone, email, and chat)
- Perform other duties as assigned, according to the needs of the business.
- Actual work experience (or relevant coursework) relating to marketing.
- An aptitude for graphic design and a desire to learn.
- Ability to write engaging, yet clear and concise copy for various channels.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, have good time management and organizational skills, be an effective problem-solver, along with demonstrating confidence and a positive attitude
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Expectations of any role may change at any time for any reason, employment is at will. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Job Type: Full-time
Primary Location: Edina, MN (in person with some remote days)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- 401K plan
- Health benefits
- Dental benefits
- And a great work environment!
- 40 hours/week
- Monday to Friday
- 4-year degree and beyond (Preferable)
- Marketing Major (Preferable)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Content development: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Marissa Hansen at: email@example.com.