Brainier is a modern and agile SaaS company making learning and development easier for organizations of all sizes and industries with The Brainier LMS. The enterprise learning management system helps organizations achieve results like greater employee retention, increased engagement, better customer service, and stronger talent recruitment. Offering off-the-shelf and completely custom integrations, the Brainier LMS is easy to implement in a very short time. Brainier is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BI-WORLDWIDE, a global company focusing on employee, consumer, and channel engagement products and services.
The Digital Marketing Intern at Brainier is involved in almost every aspect of the marketing process. The right candidate has tremendous interest and grasp of analytics. The person will have an interest in effectively managing social media channels. The role is a unique combination of problem-solver, wordsmith, and content designer. This is an opportunity to apply and expand learned skills in marketing in a real-world environment, to test and revise ongoing strategies. The ideal candidate understands consumer buying behavior, how to conduct market research, deploy digital marketing strategies and suggest creative strategies to attract new customers.
The Digital Marketing Intern will work closely with the director of marketing to craft and deploy new campaigns and track the success of those campaigns. The intern will help support Brainier digital media efforts, including, but not limited to managing digital advertisements, website development, blogs, and social media platforms.
Brainier is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and is passionately committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees! You’ll enjoy our positive and collaborative work culture.
- Create engaging content in the company’s voice, tone and style language.
- Work with a small team to build and execute the monthly content calendar for both paid and organic campaigns across all channels.
- Support data analytics on marketing campaigns turning raw data (reports and customer feedback) into actionable intelligence.
- Develop strategies to grow our email/text lists and develop content-rich campaigns.
- Develop and execute nuanced campaigns on social media platforms.
- Conduct market research to better understand our consumers, competitors and areas of opportunity.
- Create reports/dashboards for management.
- Work to optimize SEO/SEM.
- Perform other duties as assigned, according to the needs of the business.
- Coursework (and/or meaningful experience) relating to marketing.
- Marketing or Communications Major with at least 1 year of study in these areas.
- Independently motivated, results-oriented
Job Type: 4-months (one semester) – Part-time, Intern (flexible scheduling)
Primary Location: Edina, MN (in person with some remote days)
Salary: Paid Internship (compensation available)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Expectations of any role may change at any time for any reason, employment is at will. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- 20 to 30 hours/week
- Flexible hours/Schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Enrolled in College/University
- High school or equivalent
- Social media marketing: 1 years (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 years (Preferred)
- Digital design: 1 years (Preferred)
- Content development: 1 years (Preferred)
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Kiel Welk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.