At Brainier, we believe that your people are your business.
That same philosophy holds true in our company - our people are our business!
Customer Experience Specialist
Internal, Full-Time Position - Minneapolis, MN
Brainier is looking for a customer experience specialist that will be responsible for interacting with our global clients over the phone and email. The successful candidate will become an expert in assisting clients in the use of Brainier online training products. Ideal candidate must be able to work independently, have good time management and organizational skills, be an effective problem-solver, along with demonstrating confidence and a positive attitude. Multiple language skill is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage "roll-out" project plans
- Mapping online courses with client competencies
- Assist customers with questions or issues regarding their account
- Create internal marketing materials for learning teams
- First level technical support - (optional)
- Assist with Social Media projects
- Secondary language a plus: German, Spanish or English
- 401K plan
- Health benefits
- Dental benefits
- Project Management (CAPM) Certification Program
- And a great work environment!
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Jenny Ellingen at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brainier is a software technology company specializing in Enterprise e-Learning Solutions, and global provider of cloud-based Learning Management Systems, online LMS platforms. Based in Minneapolis, Brainier has been helping clients discover a better approach to learning and development since 1995. Award-winning SaaS offerings include the Brainier LMS (formerly Elan) and Chameleon Cloud (adaptive e-learning framework). For more information, visit www.brainier.com. Brainier Solutions, Inc. is part of BI WORLDWIDE, a global employee engagement agency that uses the principles of behavioral economics to produce measurable results for its clients. BIW continues to bring best-in-class solutions to its global and regional customers. For more information, visit www.biworldwide.com.