Brainier Awards 11 Winners in 2018 E3Learning User Conference
September 25, 2018 - MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Brainier Solutions, Inc., creator of the award-winning Brainier Knowledge Solution, a learning management system (LMS), announced 11 winners of its Excellence Awards last week at its 2018 E3Learning User Conference held September 17th and 18th in Minneapolis.
Excellence Awards were bestowed in three categories:
- Learning Excellence Awards honored users for creating and using exceptional curriculum content.
- Customer Excellence Awards honored users for achieving the largest number of learner engagements.
- Business Excellence Awards honored users for achieving strategic business objectives utilizing the platform.
In total, 11 organizations received awards:
- COACH NEW YORK - Learning Excellence Award - Innovative Employee Engagement, Luxury Accessories Differentiation
- MetroPCS - Customer Excellence Award - Fast Track Implementation, Dealer Principals & Sub-Dealers
- Merrill Gardens/Pillar Properties - Customer Excellence Award - Commitment to Compliance
- IC Systems - Customer Excellence Award - Developing Leadership/Blended Learning
- National Carwash Solutions (NCS) - Learning Excellence Award - Efficiency in Learning
- Engineering Consulting Services, LTD. (ECS) - Learning Excellence Award - Learning Impact
- Mortgage Network - Learning Excellence Award - Learning Leadership
- Mortenson Dental Partners - Business Excellence Award - Driving Effective Business Solutions
- CEFCO - Business Excellence Award - Improving Operational Excellence
- NGK Ceramics USA, Inc. - Business Excellence Award - Extended Enterprise - Contractors
- Copesan Services, Inc. - Business Excellence Award - Extended Enterprise - Partners
"We are continually impressed by our award winners," says Brainier CEO Jerry Cox. "Their ability to adapt our platform to their learning and development plan really proves our mantra of Educate. Engage. Empower."
Brainier's annual user conference is designed to provide participants analysis, insights, connections and inspiration.
Brainier is a software technology company specializing in Enterprise e-Learning Solutions, and global provider of cloud-based Learning Management Systems, online LMS platforms. Based in Minneapolis, Brainier has been helping clients discover a better approach to learning and development since 1995. Award-winning SaaS offerings include the Brainier LMS (formerly Elan) and Chameleon Cloud (adaptive e-learning framework). For more information, visit www.brainier.com. Brainier Solutions, Inc. is part of BI WORLDWIDE, a global employee engagement agency that uses the principles of behavioral economics to produce measurable results for its clients. BIW continues to bring best-in-class solutions to its global and regional customers. For more information, visit www.biworldwide.com.