Customer Support Content
Learn to deliver meaningful and personal customer support.
Skillsoft Customer Support Bundle – Course Titles & Descriptions
Interacting with Customers
- Failing to realize the importance of customer service and effective communication can lead to increasingly dissatisfied customers. This course provides valuable advice on how to improve your interactions with customers, including how to overcome barriers to communication as well as how to speak effectively, use vocal cues, and listen actively and use paraphrasing to convey your understanding of the customer’s needs.
Communicating Effectively with Customers
- Effective communication is essential to the success of any customer-oriented business. Each customer will have their own style of communication as well as an emotional response to contacting a support center. In order to communicate effectively, the customer service representative (CSR) must understand how to adapt to these different styles and emotions before the customer’s problems can be dealt with. This course explains how to adapt to the different communication types and identify the common emotions that customers experience when contacting the support center. It also explains how to adapt your writing skills to communicate through e-mail and to document incidents.
Controlling Conflict, Stress, and Time in a Customer Service Environment
- Working at a customer support center or help desk environment can be challenging. Customers can sometimes be demanding and unreasonable. For the Customer Service Representative (CSR), understanding the emotional needs of each customer, adapting to how they communicate, and solving their problems can be extremely stressful and time consuming. In this course, you’ll learn how to identify and resolve conflict, negotiate with customers, develop strategies to better manage time and stress, and explore how a positive approach and attitude can benefit customer interactions and bring them to a satisfactory conclusion.
Dealing with Customer Service Incidents and Complaints
- Failing to realize the importance of customer service and effective complaints handling leads to increasingly dissatisfied customers. Organizations need to be able to address the needs of customers in an effective and efficient manner. This course is intended to show the proper procedures and processes needed to provide effective customer service: how to properly support a customer, how to provide accurate documentation for incident reporting, and how to handle difficult customers.
Polishing Your Skills for Excellent Customer Service
- As a customer service representative (CSR), creating a support culture that focuses on your customers’ needs is key. In this course, you’ll learn how to project an excellent service attitude that will enhance your interaction with your customers. You’ll also explore how to establish effective customer relationships and involve customers in problem solving. In addition, you’ll discover methods to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural customer support center or help desk environment.
Rapport Building in Customer Service
- Strong customer relationships are key to projecting service excellence. Building rapport is essential and requires knowing your customers, understanding their situations, and providing an empathetic ear for them to voice their concerns. In this course, you’ll learn how to improve client service (CS) by building rapport with customers. It covers paying close attention to customer needs, connecting with the customer, and being positive. You’ll also learn how to empathize with customers by relating your own experiences, reflecting their emotions back to them, and normalizing their difficulties.
Providing On-site Customer Service
- When you meet customers on their turf, your initial meeting forms the basis of their overall impression of you, your abilities, and your company. You can enhance the impressions you make in the field by using a few tried-and-true techniques. In this course, you’ll learn about guidelines and techniques for each stage of an on-site customer service visit: preparation, arrival, service, wrap up, and follow up. You’ll also learn how to make a good impression in the field by starting service visits on a positive note, setting clear expectations, listening actively, and working to improve your customer’s understanding.
Providing Telephone Customer Service
- When you’re providing customer service over the phone, without face-to-face interaction, it can be challenging to establish the right relationship. There are many techniques that can help you consistently deliver the best customer service over the phone. In this course, you’ll learn basic etiquette tips for answering, managing, and ending customer service calls. You’ll also learn how to make a good impression by listening, using questions to probe for more information, minding your tone, and empathizing with the customer. Finally, you’ll learn ways of reflecting or adapting to your customer’s style.
Providing Effective Internal Customer Service
- When you do things to help other people within your company do their jobs better, you are providing internal customer service. The quality of that service often has a huge impact on the overall quality of service delivered to external customers. In this course, you’ll learn about types of internal customers and how to identify internal customer service relationships. You’ll also learn about the importance of getting to know your internal customers, identifying their expectations of you, and taking action on those expectations. Finally, you’ll learn guidelines for providing internal customer service.
Facing Confrontation in Customer Service
- One of the most challenging and potentially uncomfortable responsibilities of a customer service person is dealing with angry customers. By following a few simple techniques, you can usually defuse tense situations without incident. In this course, you’ll learn about typical trouble spots in dealing with angry customers and guidelines for avoiding or overcoming them. You’ll also learn how to handle a customer complaint by defusing the tension, investigating the problem, and coming to an agreement on a solution.
Designing a Customer Service Strategy
- There are several defining moments, or moments of truth, that can make or break every service transaction. To successfully navigate these moments of truth, it’s important for service organizations to add value to a customer’s experience by creating and implementing strong, clearly defined service standards. In this course, you’ll learn about techniques used to shape the direction of customer service in an organization, including mapping, researching, taking action on, and evaluating moments of truth. You’ll also learn how to develop and implement customer service standards and strategies.
Lead With Hospitality
With Taylor Scott
This comprehensive training program is for all leaders but is also targeted at supervisors, managers, or executives in the hospitality, travel, and retail sectors. The program includes micro-videos, exercises, participant worksheets, and other training materials. It can be used as a self-paced learning course or delivered using an onsite, live virtual, or hybrid delivery approach.
Introduction: The Summer Grace Story
Module 1: Why Lead with Hospitality?
Module 2: How to Conduct 1-on-1 Meetings
Module 3: How to Conduct Team Meetings
Module 4: How to Connect with Written Communication
Module 5: Understanding the Foundations of Emotional Intelligence
Module 6: How to Improve Your Self-Awareness
Module 7: How to Respond Positively vs. Reacting Negatively
Module 8: How to Improve Your Social Awareness
Module 9: How to Match Leadership Styles to Specific Situations
Module 10: What it Means to be a Servant Leader
Module 11: How to Become a Better Listener
Module 12: How to Give Effective Feedback
Module 13: How to be Accountable and Deliver for Your Team
Module 14: How to Create a Sense of Belonging
Module 15: How to Unleash the Power of Purpose
Module 16: How to Increase Productivity with Fulfillment
Module 17: How to Encourage and Engage Your Team
Module 18: How to Coach with Grace and Gracefulness
Module 19: How to Create a Compelling Vision
Module 20: How to Lead with SMART Goals
Module 21: How to Turn Busy-ness into Productivity with Action Plans
Module 22: How to Execute with Purposeful Communication
Module 23: How to Inspire Your Team
Module 24: How to Inspire Action Through Storytelling
Questions? Contact us.
Learn how Brainier can provide peak performance throughout your company using our unique, cloud-based learning management system.
800-487-3393 | email@example.com