Internal, Full-Time Position – Minneapolis, MN
Brainier is looking for a customer experience specialist that will be responsible for interacting with our global clients over the phone and email. The successful candidate will become an expert in assisting clients in the use of Brainier online training products. Ideal candidate must be able to work independently, have good time management and organizational skills, be an effective problem-solver, along with demonstrating confidence and a positive attitude. Multiple language skill is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage “roll-out” project plans
- Mapping online courses with client competencies
- Assist customers with questions or issues regarding their account
- Create internal marketing materials for learning teams
- First level technical support – (optional)
- Assist with Social Media projects
- Secondary language a plus: German, Spanish or English
- 401K plan
- Health benefits
- Dental benefits
- Project Management (CAPM) Certification Program
- And a great work environment!
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Marissa Hansen at: email@example.com.