Internal, Full-Time Position (Initially Includes Weekends)- Minneapolis, MN
Brainier is looking for an entry-level customer experience specialist that will be responsible for interacting with our global clients over the phone and email. The successful candidate will become an expert in assisting clients in the use of Brainier online training products. The position is at our company HQ during regular and initially includes weekend hours.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, have good time management and organizational skills, be an effective problem-solver, along with demonstrating confidence and a positive attitude. Multiple language skills is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage support requests via reporting software
- Field emails and phone calls to assist customers with questions or issues regarding their account
- Create internal best practices materials for learning teams
- First level technical support of product
- Continual training on product to support more complex support issues
- Secondary language a plus: German, Spanish or English
- 401K plan
- Health benefits
- Dental benefits
- Project Management (CAPM) Certification Program (available)
- And a great work environment!
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Marissa Hansen at: firstname.lastname@example.org.