Internal, Full-Time Position – Minneapolis, MN
Brainier is looking for a software product implementation specialist/project manager that will be responsible for implementing eLearning products for clients around the globe. Client interactions typically occur via email, phone calls, and video conferencing. This position involves ongoing client training to use and optimize their learning management system. The successful candidate will become an expert in the product and will assist clients in the set-up and use of Brainier online learning products.
Position is currently remote, with the intention of returning to company HQ at a later date.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage “roll-out” project plans
- Field emails and phone calls to assist customers with questions or issues regarding their account
- Create and maintain internal best practices materials for implementation team
- Continual training on product to troubleshoot complex issues
- Secondary language a plus: German, Spanish or English
- 401K plan
- Health benefits
- Dental benefits
- Project Management (CAPM) Certification Program
- And a great work environment!
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Marissa Hansen at: firstname.lastname@example.org.