Internal, Full-Time Position – Minneapolis, MN
Brainier is a modern and agile SaaS company that helps organizations of all sizes and industries deliver, manage, and track learning activities. Our flagship product, the Brainier Learning Management System, helps organizations achieve results like improve their employee engagement, adhere to compliance & certification standards, reinforce company brand, improve employee performance, and create a single & consistent source for all learning.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Specialist that will be responsible for creating clear, personal, and concise presentations and demonstrations for sales opportunities. This position requires someone who is organized, flexible, and strategic, with a desire to continually learn and improve. It requires research and the ability to craft tailored presentations aligned to prospect needs and priorities to both technical and non-technical prospects. The role includes performing other sales enablement and pre-sales activities. This person will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Support team members to help accomplish the goal to better Educate, Engage, and Empower Brainier clients and drive revenue growth.
- Perform Presentations (mostly virtual) of Brainier’s Learning Management System (LMS) and other products for potential and existing clients.
- Configure and manage the Brainier LMS to match client Use Cases
- Assists prospects with sandbox and proof of concepts.
- Develop and refine Proposals
- Assist with Request for Proposal and Request for Information responses
- Provide product knowledge support to Brainier’s Sales Team
- Maintain Sales Enablement Training Platform
- Perform product webinars as needed
- Document prospect interactions in CRM and other databases
- Supports the Product Development team by sharing input on product features from a business requirement/client perspective
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree (in Business, Management, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or related fields) or equivalent experience 1+ years experience in Sales, pre-sales, solutions consulting, and/or sales enablement (Preferred)
Presentation Skills, Sales Skills, Strategic Thinking, Organization skills, Critical Thinking, Experience with SaaS applications (especially in Learning Management Systems, HR Information Systems, CRMs), Google Suite (e.g., Gmail, Drive, etc.)
- 401K plan
- Health benefits
- Dental benefits
- And a great work environment!
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Tony Johns at: email@example.com.