SEPTEMBER 19, 2022 – Minneapolis, MN
Brainier, creator of the enterprise learning management system, The Brainier LMS, today announced 13 winners of its Excellence Awards, 3 winners of its 1M+ Completions Club Award, and 5 winners of its “Department of 1” Award last week at the organization’s 2022 e3 Learning User Conference held September 14th and 15th in Minneapolis.
Excellence Awards were bestowed in three categories:
- Learning Excellence Awards honored users for creating and using exceptional curriculum content.
- Customer Excellence Awards honored users for achieving the largest number of learner engagements.
- Business Excellence Awards honored users for achieving strategic business objectives utilizing the platform.
This year, two additional awards were introduced:
- 1M+ Completions Club honored users for reaching 1 million object completions in their system.
- “Department of 1” honored users for single-handedly managing learning and development for their entire organization.
In total, 20 organizations received awards:
- Warren Equipment Company – Business Excellence Award – “Improving Operational Excellence”
- Engineering Consulting Services, LTD. (ECS) – Business Excellence Award – “Driving Effective Business Solutions”
- General Services Corporation (GSC) – Business Excellence Award – “Success Path Finder”
- MacDon Industries – Business Excellence Award – “Extended Enterprise Award”
- Monarch Landscape Companies – Learning Excellence Award – “Creating Self-Sufficient Learners”
- RE/MAX Results – Learning Excellence Award – “Improving Learning Excellence”
- Humach – Learning Excellence Award – “Learning Impact”
- Mortgage Network, Inc. – Learning Excellence Award – “Innovative Employee Engagement”
- Davey Tree Expert Company – Learning Excellence Award – “Access to Learning”
- Polymershapes – Learning Excellence Award – “Intuitive Learner Experience”
- Polymershapes – “Department of 1” (Suzette Plaisted)
- Sims Limited – Customer Excellence Award – “Commitment to Global Compliance”
- Meridian Behavioral Health, LLC – Customer Excellence Award – “Commitment to Compliance”
- Windstream Communications – Customer Excellence Award – “Technology Leader”
- Concord Hospitality – 1M+ Completions Club
- Fikes Wholesale, Inc. – 1M+ Completions Club
- JCPenney – 1M+ Completions Club
- Advanced Health Institute – “Department of 1” (Dina Dupre)
- Doyon, LTD. – “Department of 1” (Willow Bowen)
- Pennsylvania Juvenile Court Judges’ Commission – “Department of 1” (Chris Heberlig)
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital (Bloom & BHLL) – “Department of 1” (Shelby Snodgrass)
“We are continually impressed and inspired by our award winners,” says Brainier CEO Jerry Cox. “Their ability to adapt our platform to their unique learning and development needs demonstrates a shared desire to educate, engage, and empower users.” Brainier’s biennial user conference is designed to provide analysis, insights, connections, and inspiration to participants.
About The e3 Learning User Conference
The 2022 Brainier e3 Learning User Conference was created to empower our customers to use The Brainier LMS to drive real results through learning and development in their organizations. We believe in the power of in-person collaboration and providing unfettered access to the resources that will help them better understand, utilize, and innovate with The Brainier LMS. Attendees have the opportunity to connect with Brainier staff, customer support, and fellow customers. Through these connections, they may develop a better understanding of the potential of the LMS, learn about new features, hear customer success stories, and find innovative ways to address greater organizational goals through learning. Additional details can be found here: https://www.brainier.com/customer-support/e3-learning-user-conference/
Kiel Welk, Director of Marketing
Brainier is an award-winning SaaS company modernizing e-learning. Built upon a custom-designed database for nuanced audience segmentation, The Brainier LMS is scalable for groups of any size. Brainier offers robust analytics, an off-the-shelf content library, and rapid implementation. Brainier is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Minneapolis-based, BI WORLDWIDE. For more information, visit www.brainier.com.